Access to and use of 'Sequani.com' both within the UK and internationally is provided by Sequani Limited on the following terms:
1. By using Sequani.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Sequani.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to Sequani.com.
2. Sequani may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of Sequani.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Sequani.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Sequani or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Sequani.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Sequani.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Sequani.com content requires the prior written permission of Sequani.
5. The names, images and logos identifying Sequani or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Sequani and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Sequani or any other third party.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. Sequani.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Sequani, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, Sequani excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Sequani does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Sequani is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Sequani for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
7. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Sequani’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Sequani shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Sequani.com regardless of the form of action.
8. Sequani does not warrant that functions available on Sequani.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Sequani.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
9. By providing links to other sites, Sequani Limited does not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available on these sites.
10. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. The failure or delay of Sequani to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Sequani’s right to enforce that right.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Registered company address: Bromyard Road, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 1LH. Registered in England No. 1008026