The health and safety of our employees is crucial as we conduct our business. That is why our COVID-19 strategies are designed taking governmental guidance into account.
We continue to monitor developments with the COVID-19 pandemic and any impact on our daily operations.
We follow UK governmental advice closely while keeping up-to-date with the latest guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO), Public Health England (PHE) and other national bodies.
Our focus is the safety and well-being of our employees and the animals in our care. We have taken proactive steps to mitigate risk while maintaining business continuity.
- Managing systems and processes to ensure we are following the latest guidance to work safely
- Providing flexible work arrangements; working from home where possible, shift and rota working patterns
- Limiting access to only essential people in our laboratories
- Assessment of the supply chain and working with suppliers to ensure access to the raw materials needed for continuity of our services
- Limiting all non-essential travel with adherence to governmental travel advice
See our COVID-19 Secure notice